Week 6 Part B: Creating and Scheduling Facebook Posts

 I think these posts will engage my audience. My first post asks people what they want, so it will engage them and since I am asking them what they want, the post will feel like it is more about them than about my business. I also like that it is asking them what they what so that I know what to make. My second post is going to also be asking my audience a question, this will hopefully allow for more engagement in my post. I also ask them for feedback so I can improve my business. My third post will let people know that I have more stuff coming. To engage my audience and increase the amount people interacting, I added a question to hopefully keep them engaged. I would post stuff like clothing and such if I had that, but I don't since this is a fake business, but I will figure out how to engage my audience and have them come back every post I create.


Comments

Popular Posts