Week 9 Part B: Using Categories

    Since my business is a clothing brand, some categories I would use on my blog/vlog, podcast, or webinars are fashion advice, DIY ideas, and customization of clothing.

    If I were to give fashion advice I would mostly talk about ways people can develop their style. I would also talk about how people can use the clothing they have in their closets already to build outfits or improve future ones. I would also talk about where to get good clothing to build on what they have (and try to get them to buy from my business). If I were to talk about DIY ideas I would talk about how to make your items like accessories like bracelets and give them ideas on possible ways they can wear them. If I were to talk about customization I would talk about different ideas for customizing different types of clothing. These things could be painting clothing, sewing clothing, and ways to make clothing look more worn-out/ newer. 

    These categories would help my business grow because they would bring people with different interests in fashion and clothing. This would help me cover more area and would help me get more people to be aware of my brand. Even if they don't want to buy anything they will still be aware of my brand and will trust the business more because I was able to help them. Just by them being aware of my brand makes them way more likely to buy from my brand than if they still hadn't heard of the business. I also think these topics will make it more likely that people buy my clothing because I can easily talk about my clothing by giving people examples using my brand's clothing and giving people ideas on how to use my clothing (for making outfits, customizing the clothing, or maybe even giving them DIY ideas) without sounding like I my entire goal is to sell them my clothing items. I could also easily direct them or have links to other posts when I bring up something I talked about in a previous post without sounding as if I desperately need them to see my posts.

Pictures of my posts on Instagram and Facebook:






I commented on the following people's blogs:

Maximiliano Hidalgo Solano
Kristy Yam
Megan McDonnel
(Kristy and Megan aren't in my group but other people in my group hadn't posted the blog post as of me writing this.)

Comments

Popular Posts