Week 12 Part B: Business Specific Tools

 I commented on the following classmates' posts:

Alexander Garza

Carlos Palacios 

Sarah Mitulski

Megan McDonnel

    I think that what my classmates have found out about business-specific tools is interesting. Many of my classmates talked about things I have never even heard of before, so naturally, I learned a lot from reading my classmates' posts. I will be using what I have learned in the future when I use the tools that my classmates mentioned and researched to help my business.

    There are a few businesses that I could potentially use for my business. Some of these are collaboration tools and rating apps/tools such as Microsoft Teams and Yelp. I could use Microsoft teams to make collaborating with others easier. It can also make it easier to communicate with any employees I have and make sure they are collaborating and helping each other. I can't really use Yelp until I have a physical location, but I plan on getting one, so when I get a physical location, I can easily see what people like, what they don't, and receive other helpful critiques. Although I am also a bit concerned about people who post bad ratings just because they are mad or for unfair reasons, it could still help me improve my business a lot.

    Most of my classmates' businesses are different than mine. They made it clear what tools would make it easier for them to run their business and what they would use it for. The tools they talked about were mostly the same as the ones that I talked about and think could help my business, but the big difference I noticed was that many of my groupmates made it clear that Spotify would help their business. They all said they would use it to make a podcast. I think it could work because it could be used to boost their activity, which would allow them to reach more audiences and more potential customers. Using Spotify would also build a connection with their audience and give them an inside view of the people behind the business or an inside view of the business itself works which could give people confidence in buying the business's products/services. One of my groupmates' business is a podcast, so using Spotify would mostly be just to help her be seen by many people.

    Overall, I have discovered many things. There are many tools out there such as Spotify, Microsoft teams, and Yelp that would make running and managing my clothing business easier because Spotify would help me bring in customers with a podcast if I had a business where it would make sense to have one, Microsoft Teams would help me manage my team to make sure everything runs and goes smoothly and as planned. Yelp would help me get feedback to improve my business when I get a physical location.

Comments

Popular Posts