Week 15 Part A: What We learn from Google Analytics

    I was able to find some features on google analytics that could help my business. There were some features that I found that could be useful and some that aren't very useful. Below are some I think could be helpful/useful and why.

    The first feature I think is helpful is Google Analytics' "built-in automation" feature. According to Google it answers questions about analytics data, predicts users' behavior, and also has powerful modeling capabilities. I believe it would be a good feature to check regularly for my business specifically, the "answering questions" and "predicting users' behavior" part because this feature has the ability to tell me what people are interested in and what they likely might be wanting so, the features would help me be able to bring discounts to products people are waiting for discounts on and create products people would want.
    Another feature I think would be helpful to check would be Google Analytics' "reporting" feature. This feature lets me see how people interact with my site and allows me to easily navigate through reports that Google analytics gives me. I believe this feature would be beneficial to my business because it allows me to see how people use my website which means I would more easily be able to optimize my website to place things in areas that I know people will see. I could also use the information I get to reorganize my website to make it easier to navigate and to make the shopping process easier which would ultimately cause more people to buy things because there are fewer barriers that stop people from buying my products.

    The last feature that I think could be useful that Google Analytics offers is the "explorations" feature. According to Google, it allows you to access, organize, and visualize your data to fit your business needs. I think this could be a good thing to check regularly because it can help me use the data that Google Analytics has collected to change parts of my business and website to target my target market better. This feature also lets me see different types/groups of users, so I can identify who is interested in my brand to target those groups as better.

    A large amount of Google Analytics' features are for Google Ads, but for me, it would be more beneficial to focus on Google Analytics' other features that can improve customer satisfaction or improve my business overall rather than focusing on Google Ads. I also believe that I will be able to easily apply the information I find out through Google Analytics about my audience and business to Google Ads, but the opposite won't be as true.

Comments

Popular Posts