Week 16 Part B: Building Out Your Strategy

*To find the plan/rough draft please look under all the paragraphs/details.*

    I will be posting at 5 PM every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Originally, I wanted to post on Friday instead of Saturday, but I have found Saturday posts perform better. Some of the posts will be posted on multiple platforms, but I will try to limit the amount of posts that are the same on each platform. All posts throughout each social media platform will be about the same topic on a given day. This means that the posts might be different on each platform, but they will be about talking about the same thing.

    On Mondays, I will spend time on the posts for my social media accounts. I will take pictures and videos that I will use on my posts for the week. I will then spend 30 minutes every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday to change anything I need to change for my posts and make sure everything looks ready to post.

    Each week I expect to spend three hours taking videos and pictures for my social media accounts. I will spend about two hours making the posts and making sure they are ready to post. In total, this will take me five hours a week. Plus, I expect to spend around 40 minutes each day responding to comments and messages. In total, my social media strategy will take around 11.66 hours (about 11 hours and 35 minutes) a week.

    I chose to use Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok to help my business because I believe that my audience is on those platforms more than other platforms. I also think these platforms will help me get discovered by many people. I think that the posts I added to my list of posts will be beneficial to my business because the posts I will make will help people connect more with my business, the posts will help keep people up to date with my business, and the posts will keep people engaged. My followers will also feel involved with my business because I will ask them questions and I will use the answers to positively influence my brand to become better. I will also listen to their opinions and feedback so I can easily improve my clothing.


Social Media Plan:

Every day: I will reply to comments and messages every day. I estimate this will take about 40 minutes a day, but it will change depending on the amount of comments and messages I get. I will do this at any chance I get to do it throughout the day. This is to make sure people get responses throughout the day.

(Day 1 of the month is a Monday and since I don't post on Mondays, so it won't have a post.)

Week 2-8

Tuesday

Facebook: This post will be a picture post showcasing types of clothing they can expect from my business.

Instagram: This post will be the same as Facebook Post.

TikTok: This post will be a video post showcasing the types of clothing people can expect to see from my business.

Thursday

Facebook: This post will be a picture post telling people about an upcoming sale.

Instagram: This post will be a video post showcasing all the clothing styles that will be on sale. I will also add some information about the sale (such as when it will occur) in the post's caption.

TikTok: This post will be a video post with information on what will be on sale (during the sale mentioned earlier). I will also show some examples of clothing that will be on sale.

Saturday

Facebook: This post will be a photo post asking: What type of clothing do you use to keep yourself warm?

Instagram: This post will be a video post giving people ideas on how to stay warm during the winter using my brand's clothing.

TikTok: This post will be a video post showcasing all of the winter clothing that my business sells.


Week 9-15

Tuesday

Facebook: This post will be a video post exciting people more about my brand so my brand sells more, especially during the sale spoken of earlier. The things included in the post could be new types of clothing being added or clothing that is being changed

Instagram: This post will be a photo post that talks about new things that people could expect to see from my brand.

TikTok: This post will be a video post that showcases my business's branding (such as my logo) and best designs.

Thursday

Facebook: This post will be a photo post asking: What are some spring designs you want to see?

Instagram: This post will be a video post asking people what designs they want on clothing. I will also talk about some of my ideas.

TikTok: This post will be the same as the Instagram post.

Saturday

Facebook: This post will be a picture post of people modeling my business' clothing out in the world.

Instagram: This post will be the same as the Facebook post.

TikTok: This post will be a video edit showing people modeling my business' clothing out in the world.


Week 21-22

Tuesday

Facebook: This post will be a picture post of a design/drawing that will be included in some future clothing.

Instagram: This post will be a video post talking about new a design/drawing that will be included on some of my brand's clothing in the future.

TikTok: This post will be a video post showing people how I decide on what to add to my designs.

Thursday

Facebook: This post will be a photo post asking: What types of jackets/sweaters are the best/your favorite?

Instagram: This post will be a photo post with jackets and sweaters that my business sells.

TikTok: This post will be a video post showcasing the jackets and sweaters my business sells.

Saturday

Facebook: This post will be a video post giving people a sneak peek of new clothing.

Instagram: This post will be a photo post that shows clothing that I have been working on.

TikTok: This post will be a video post showing people some "behind the scenes" stuff including clothing I might start to sell.


Week 23-29

Tuesday

Facebook: This post will be a picture post asking: What makes you like certain clothing?

Instagram: This post will be the same as the Facebook post.

TikTok: This post will be a video post of me talking about why I chose certain things on clothing.

Thursday

Facebook: This post will be a video post showing behind the scenes of how I make clothing designs.

Instagram: This post will be a photo post with some of the designs for possible new clothing that I have made.

TikTok: This post will be the same as the Facebook post.

Saturday

Facebook: This post will be a picture post with different outfit combinations using my business's clothing.

Instagram: This post will be a video post giving people ideas of ways to make outfits using the clothing I design.

TikTok: This post will be a video post/edit showing people wearing different clothing combinations with my business's clothing.


Tuesday 1/31/23 (Last day of the month is this Tuesday.)

Facebook: This post will be a picture post with a picture of some popular clothing. In the caption of the post, I will also talk about some new ideas I have so I can get some feedback on both the popular clothing and my new ideas.

Instagram: This post will be a picture post showing new concept designs I made. In the caption of the post, I will also ask for feedback on the designs.

TikTok: This post will be a video post talking about new clothing ideas. I will ask for feedback on the clothing ideas.

Comments

Popular Posts